- Press ups
- Star jumps
- High knees /Burpees
The above circuit consists of 8 exercises, each exercise should be done for 45seconds and then 15 seconds rest before moving on to the next exercise.
Do as many repetitions as you can in the 45 seconds and really work to your maximum every time! Start off by doing it once through.
After this becomes easy you can then repeat this straight through again including a warm up and a stretch at the end this should be a good 30min workout. Below are some things to remember whilst doing the circuit.
- Warm up with a short pulse raiser so a little run or if in the house try a run on the spot or star jumps for a minute. Then remember to stretch at the end of the circuit.
- Breathe out on the hard part of the exercise
- keep your core activated throughout whilst doing the circuit
- It is better to reach your max before the 45seconds is up and have to stop for a few seconds before continuing, compared to feeling like you could have done more.
- Put in 100% effort on every exercise, every time you do it!
- Enjoy it and watch yourself getting fitter!