Hey guys, My name is Terry Anderson, welcome to my website and blog!
I am a nutrition coach and personal trainer from Andover, Hampshire in the United Kingdom.
After 7 years as a personal trainer and 3 years as a nutrition coach, I have come to realise that there are so many factors associated with health and fitness that really contradict each other and seem to make things a lot harder than they should be.
The aim through my services and blog, is to help you see through all the rubbish and learn good, honest nutrition and training techniques to keep you on the right path for the long term.
I don’t portray to live a perfect lifestyle and have always advocated a simple and varied diet. Alongside this I maintain solid principles in my training that keep me on the straight and narrow to achieve the results I want.
That said, I use my years of experience and knowledge, to pull on the best methods and protocols in the industry, whether its for weight loss, chronic and acute health conditions, or sport specific goals in nutrition and fitness.
This has allowed me to work with some amazing people including; a GBR world skydiving bronze medalist; a professional boxer; Team Wales boxing commonwealth games bronze medalist; people with thyroid, IBS and Diabetic conditions, as well as helping many others to weight loss transformations and athletic achievements.
I am also a director of Reasons Fitness and over the last 5 years have worked with my partners to develop a prestigious and well regarded gym in my local area. This, along with my Coach Anderson business keeps me on my toes doing what I love every day.
More than anything, I love to help, and through my holistic nutrition and fitness approach I aim to help all those that seek my help.
Walk the walk with me and you’ll soon be on the right track!
Have a great day!
- BSc (Hons) Degree in Sport and Exercise science
- Precision Nutrition Level 2 Certified
- Precision Nutrition ProCoach
- Faster Global Specialist Functional Performance
- Faster Global Specialist Functional Therapy
- CYQ level 3 in sports conditioning
- European Institute of Fitness- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- European Institute of Fitness Level 3 Advanced Fitness Instructor
- FIE Group indoor cycling instructor
- A Levels in Sport and PE, Psychology and Human Biology